- Largest ever DMT survey travels to the fringes of psychedelic science
- It’s ‘Comet SWAN’ Week. Here’s How You Can See The ‘Comet Of The Year’
- These lava tubes could be the safest place for explorers to live on Mars
- Astronomers Make Incredibly Rare Detection of Earth-Like Planet 25,000 Light-Years Away
- The Unexpected Reason Why The Smallest Black Holes Bend Space The Most
Waesche Service on Watch “The Problem with… networkdood on From CNN: Anti-vaccine movies… Laj'Orem on Post-Construction lajorem on Metal me this…Part … lajorem on Wow…..
Monthly Archives: July 2018
Construction of my shelving units is completed. Now for lunch.
Well, today I started the process of getting storage organization in my house set up so we can avoid the corner stashes, the hanging baskets of miscellaneous doom, the shelves of lost doo-dads, etc. I ordered $250 of resin, 5-shelf … Continue reading
Just. For a different point of view on the issue.
As we conclude the July 4th in the States, I thought I would give a does of home photos to the evenings entertainment.
I used to have an on-again/off-again obsession with Magic The Gathering. Every so often I would run into someone that like to play and we’d play for a bit which would spark my need to “catch up” and go buy … Continue reading
Now, for something not about my inability to remove fat from my frame, the next on my listening list is: Architects (or referred to as Architects UK). This british young-person metal, progressive, yet still hearkening back to certain beginnings of … Continue reading