- How to Use OneDrive’s “Personal Vault” to Secure Your Files
- From CNN: How to stop throwing away your veggies and fruit
- From CNN: America’s largest milk producer files for bankruptcy
- From CNN: Sure, houseplants are great. But they’re not actually cleaning the air
- Astronomers Track Mysterious Second Interstellar Comet to Its Home System | Live Science
Waesche Service on Watch “The Problem with… networkdood on From CNN: Anti-vaccine movies… Laj'Orem on Post-Construction lajorem on Metal me this…Part … lajorem on Wow…..
Monthly Archives: July 2018
Food for thought…oun intended.
Well, today is my last day before returning to work after my vacation. I am exceptionally proud of what my wife and I have accomplished during my time off. We took a sizable chunk of boxes we’d been shuffling around … Continue reading
Things rings into my intellectual thoughts. I don’t necessarily subscribe to labels for rational discussions being either “Left” or “Right”, however, I still think this video is very much worth watching.
The great thing about sorting through so many boxes is that you come across photos you have forgotten over time. A few envelopes with Wal-Mart Photo CD’s, download, then upload to Google photos and let Google Assistant take your menagerie … Continue reading
Today saw the delivery of 7 wiped phones for recycling to the Verizon store and 7 bags of clothing donated to Goodwill. Over 10 boxes of miscellaneous items have been sorted, and the shelves are starting to get stocked.
Great interview from a great musician who is sorely missed on this world.