- From CNN: No one knew why Amish children were dying suddenly. Now researchers have some answers
- Scientists use stem cells from frogs to build first living robots
- The fastest-spinning object ever made could help spot quantum friction in a vacuum
- Researchers solve a scientific mystery about evaporation
- Geologists Baffled By “Massive Anomalies” at Edge of Earth’s Core
Waesche Service on Watch “The Problem with… networkdood on From CNN: Anti-vaccine movies… Laj'Orem on Post-Construction lajorem on Metal me this…Part … lajorem on Wow…..
Monthly Archives: July 2018
Food for thought…oun intended.
Well, today is my last day before returning to work after my vacation. I am exceptionally proud of what my wife and I have accomplished during my time off. We took a sizable chunk of boxes we’d been shuffling around … Continue reading
Things rings into my intellectual thoughts. I don’t necessarily subscribe to labels for rational discussions being either “Left” or “Right”, however, I still think this video is very much worth watching.
The great thing about sorting through so many boxes is that you come across photos you have forgotten over time. A few envelopes with Wal-Mart Photo CD’s, download, then upload to Google photos and let Google Assistant take your menagerie … Continue reading
Today saw the delivery of 7 wiped phones for recycling to the Verizon store and 7 bags of clothing donated to Goodwill. Over 10 boxes of miscellaneous items have been sorted, and the shelves are starting to get stocked.
Great interview from a great musician who is sorely missed on this world.