After a long (not really) awaited scheduling, the Ford Fiesta ST has returned to the road. Fun fact: the amber wrench icon that was illuminated was only a reminder for the oil change I already knew I needed to have done (versus the 5 other notifications it could have possibly been). So, I deprived myself of a vehicle over just being cautious for the ambiguity over a single dashboard notification. Relief and disbelief all at the same time. All in all, though, I am happy as a clam to be “back on the road” as it were. It is disappointing that Ford is phasing out it’s passenger car line (save the Mustang, though, that would be the most self-indulgent, “I’m showing off my mid-life crisis” type of car in my universe). I have several fond memories of Ford cars (mostly as the passenger). Of course, when your first memories of any vehicle begin with the sense of awe at an in-dash 8-track player I really can’t brag over the greatness (or bell bottoms).
- Largest ever DMT survey travels to the fringes of psychedelic science
- It’s ‘Comet SWAN’ Week. Here’s How You Can See The ‘Comet Of The Year’
- These lava tubes could be the safest place for explorers to live on Mars
- Astronomers Make Incredibly Rare Detection of Earth-Like Planet 25,000 Light-Years Away
- The Unexpected Reason Why The Smallest Black Holes Bend Space The Most
Waesche Service on Watch “The Problem with… networkdood on From CNN: Anti-vaccine movies… Laj'Orem on Post-Construction lajorem on Metal me this…Part … lajorem on Wow…..