It’s amazing how retail tries to adapt itself to the “needs of the business” when it comes to scheduling. Schedule your DH’s on shifts that will only allow them to contact suppliers a 1/3 of the time since 60% of them are on Eastern Standard Time. They say: “Teach your associates to do it.” Then you’ll have the fun of hoping you’re actually scheduled to train them to do it and not interfere with helping every customer within 3 feet of you every 10 seconds! Customers come first so being successful in running you business can be second. Let the wheels keep on spinning!
- How to Use OneDrive’s “Personal Vault” to Secure Your Files
- From CNN: How to stop throwing away your veggies and fruit
- From CNN: America’s largest milk producer files for bankruptcy
- From CNN: Sure, houseplants are great. But they’re not actually cleaning the air
- Astronomers Track Mysterious Second Interstellar Comet to Its Home System | Live Science
Waesche Service on Watch “The Problem with… networkdood on From CNN: Anti-vaccine movies… Laj'Orem on Post-Construction lajorem on Metal me this…Part … lajorem on Wow…..