In another wonderful attempt to have customer service by taking away customer service, Home Depot will have Dept Heads taking turns as MOD’s (managers on duty) for inside and outside garden on the weekends for garden power hours (this will be on top of the MOD for power hours for the rest of the store).
So, instead of actual trained staffing with the appropriate tools to assist the customers in a seasonal department, the idea is to take the resources from elsewhere in the store to help those customers while undermining the service to others. I’m glad they thought it through.
I hate low volume retail.
- Largest ever DMT survey travels to the fringes of psychedelic science
- It’s ‘Comet SWAN’ Week. Here’s How You Can See The ‘Comet Of The Year’
- These lava tubes could be the safest place for explorers to live on Mars
- Astronomers Make Incredibly Rare Detection of Earth-Like Planet 25,000 Light-Years Away
- The Unexpected Reason Why The Smallest Black Holes Bend Space The Most
Waesche Service on Watch “The Problem with… networkdood on From CNN: Anti-vaccine movies… Laj'Orem on Post-Construction lajorem on Metal me this…Part … lajorem on Wow…..